Tuesday 15 October 2013

MY LIFE SO FAR:

Well, my life ayeee....

Well the best day of my life was when i got with my Girlfriend Karina ....
She just came into my life and made it worth living, I loved that she is my angel at night, My darling, My heart , My world..... The best day of my life...... 25th April 2013, That made my life worth living

she helped me through everything and i love it how she makes mistakes, she is so cute amazing and mine.

But then i cheated.... i made a huge mistake i broke her heart, i am trying to repair it now but its not working, i need some help, how can i repair her heart? how can i make her life worth living? how can i make her happy? how can i do anything right?

I LOVE YOU KARINA KIKI RAINBOW MONSTER!!!!!!!!!


then this happened 

worst day of my life


the worst day of  my life...... 19th october 2013

on this day i found out that my ex one true love karina cheated on me, broke my heart, and messed up my head, she cheated on me 6 days before our aniversary, 

destoryed our day 25th april 2013 is dead....

thanks karina, 

but then i got hit with something,
why should i are? why should i love her? but i still have feelings for her? how can i forget her? 
Can anyone help me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment