Tuesday 19 November 2013

Past In My Life 

2011
last two years of my high school life. It was going good at the new school that i just moved too. In January 2011 i went in to the A&E cause i had pains in my stomach and they was hurting me so bad that i couldn't take the pain away. I thought this was bad news. They checked me other and then they took me to the ward. They told me i had to go for surgery, i was really scared and worried something was badly wrong. They put me to sleep and then cut me open and see what was happening in my stomach. i was down  in theater for 7 hours and my mom though something went wrong.

I came up still asleep and they told my mom what they did. They took my appendix out which lets you digest food easier but i lost it. The doctors told me i had to cut down on my fibre in my diet and so i did.

Couple of months later
a couple of months later on my dads birthday i became ill with my stomach yet again... my stomach swelled up like an american football and it hurt me so so so much so i had to get an ambulance to take me to the hospital. they took me to the hospital and then they cut me open and put a tube in me so that all the stuff can come out. The stuff was bile. It was the most discusting part of my life and i hated it. this made me miss have half a year of school and i got bored in the first few weeks of not being there.

Couple of weeks later
couple of weeks later i went back into school and i started catching up but it was too late. I had missed too much work and i was struggling to catch up with my work and i couldn't be successful in that and i failed my subjects but i did pass some too.... 

2012
First year of college... well it started off the way i wanted it to. It was perfect, the course was amazing i was starting to enjoy the course a lot and make new friends, it was awesome but then it got worse. I had to keep going to hospital every couple of weeks for infusions of this special drug called infliximab. That wasnt the worse bit of the college. A couple of months passed and thats when the bad things started to happen.... i started to get bullied of these couple of asian people and they was terrorising me every day under a fake name and everything. they was making believe that they was my friends and still pranking me so that i fell in love with a fake profile... everyone in my classes knew that it was a prank, but i didnt. A couple of more months passed and by this time the course was nearly finished and i was gunna move on to the next part of my college life which was level 3, thats the time i got made fun off..... they told me in front of all the class that they was that girl that was messaging me and then put all the messages on the projector screen.... i went out the class crying my eyes out cause i looked like an absolute idiot and that is the first time i started to get depressed.... we left and we sorted out all our then the next academic year i started level 3 of the ict course i was doing  

hope you enjoy and comment on this thanks
By Brandon Crawshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment